Tuesday 22 December 2009

The wonders of paper

You have probably heard me say this before, im a huge stationary addict! I collect anything and everything to do with stationary. Unfortunately here in Kuwait we don’t have any specialized stores so I have to get my fix through the web. There are hundreds of amazing designers out there but I thought I would shed the light on one of my new finds.
Minted is a new online store offering fresh, modern custom stationery and invitations. You can find a card for any occasion here. What I love most about this site is that it carries more than one brand. They are always on the look out for great independent brands and the latest-up-and-coming talent so the designs and ideas behind them are always fresh and exciting. One of my favorite cards are the birth announcements, it’s a shame though in Kuwait no such thing is given out, probably what’s holding them back is the thought of people giving them the evil eye, don’t you agree? Anyways lets not go off topic here. Check out there website and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails