Monday 21 December 2009

What a colorful world!

Im not one to cook lunch/dinner everyday. I hate my kitchen so I rarely go in and get creative but I love baking; I love the creativity in it. Mixing up ingredients, the art of measuring, there is such a thrill to it that I seek some times. And today was one of those days. I went on google and started searching fun recipes that me and the kids could do together and oooh what a surprise I have for you! I jumped with excitement when I found this recipe, its so much fun and so beautiful that I don’t know if I would want to eat it. Im sure my kids would love to dive into this…



Looks like a regular cake, right ?



SUPRISE !!



im in love with how colorful it is



The colors used above are not your typical food coloring, they are called gel food coloring, are these available in Kuwait ?


Get the recipie here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails