Thursday 21 January 2010

Bikini body




Nadya Suleman aka Octo-Mom is now down to 120 lbs, from a whopping 270 lbs.
The mom-of-14 flaunts her new body just a year after her record-breaking delivery in a stunning set of bikini photos.
Nadya shows what exercise and good diet can do in an eight-page special in Star magazine. And she insists there was no help from any plastic surgery.

“No way, I would feel like I cheated,” she tells Star. “I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it on my own, naturally. My friends call me Rubber Band because I always snapped back so quickly after my other kids!”

Hmmm after having 14 children is it even possible to have a flat stomach without any help ? all you mamas out there, there is HOPE !! LOL

What do you think ?

Source: Star Magazine

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails