Monday, 28 December 2009

Bonpoint - Kuwait

Whenever I travel I always make sure that my first shopping destination is Bonpoint. Bonpoint is a baby and children’s boutique. Its such a cute shop. The interior is so warm and cozy, it always smells so good and their collection is to die for! So you could imagine my surprise when I was shopping around in Salhiya and I passed Bonpoint !! I couldn’t belive it. Finally someone had the sense to bring this adorable store to Kuwait. I walked in and had a look around. I asked the sales lady how long they’ve been open and she said 2 months. I was surprised that they haven’t advertised the opening of them store. What I love most in Bonpoint is their gift collection. They have adorable onesies, socks and newborn sets that are so heavenly. Here are a few images I took of the store in Kuwait.







Bonpoint is located in AlSalhiya Complex, Second floor, next to Baby Dior

3 comments:

  1. wow..i never knew abt this show!! looks really kewl!! especially if u have to gift!!beautiful packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their newborn gift sets are so cute ! and their perfume is a must have for kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gourmetshelf.com gives best and great quality in nourishment industry and we give best new ensure for our items. Alternatives are putting forth Food online Kuwait, gourmet store in Kuwait, Italian Gourmet products in Kuwait and Spanish gourmet in Kuwait or Vanilla paste Taylor in Kuwait.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails