Wednesday 4 May 2011

Top picks from Mothercare

I passed by Mothercare to pick up a few things for the kids. While I was there I spotted some really cute things that would be perfect for baby shower gifts.


This is just perfect for easy bath time. No need to worry about a slippery baby! 


 Taking your first trip together? Nothing beats these adorable first passport cover and luggage tag.


 Cherish little memories forever with this hand and foot impression kit. You'll be surprised how much they have grown!


My kids are always complaining that the seat belt hurts their neck. Well, I found a solution for that.


Keep you and your baby safe with the bump belt.

Mothercare is located in Avenues Mall, Fashion Way Salmiyah and some local supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails