Monday 6 December 2010

It's party time


My son’s birthday is just around the corner and to tell you the truth I’m starting to panic. I decided that I wanted to do all the arrangements, planning, decorating and baking myself. Too ambitious do you think? To be honest I think I’m way over my head, but hey it’s a party for 6 year olds, how hard can it be? 
What I have so far? The party is going to be outdoors. Lots and lots of balloons. The theme? Well he wants a Jungle party. He is infatuated with animals so that should be easy.  I'm planning on creating a fruits and vegetable table since it's in the jungle there won't be any sweets around. That's going to be my excuse if any of the kids think the party is lame because there is no candy. LOL
Ok, I’ll let you in on a little secret. There might be a slight chance that I might call in some help. I’ll see how it goes but if I can predict trouble ahead I’m definitely going to call one of the party planning companies.
In Kuwait we have a few options to choose from. I’ve seen most of their work upfront and I believe they all have something special to bring to the table.
Well these are the ones I know. Do you have any recommendations ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails