Tuesday 22 June 2010

Pottery Barn Kids - Kuwait


I didn’t get a chance to go to the opening of Pottery Barn but couldn’t wait and went the next day. I loved the kid’s store. There is so much to see; I couldn’t decide what to buy so I made a very smart decision. I took a step back and said; today I'm only going to window shop. If I were going to buy anything I would have left with the whole store! lol. 

Here are a few snaps I managed to take.


I LOVED the bathroom display! TOOO CUTE!


One thing for sure is the customized wall hangers, bags, chairs and towels are going to be a big hit, definitely going to make some for my kids.


I want the shopping carts and kitchen set! Adorable!!!

Poterry Barn is located in The Avenues Mall Phase 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails