Saturday 16 January 2010

Claudia Schiffer




The lovely Claudia Schiffer and her husband Matthew Vaughn have announced that they are expecting their third child. They are parents to Caspar, 6, and Clementine, 5.

This is what she had to say about being pregnant "I love being pregnant. You can do whatever you want. You don't feel guilty, because I used to feel guilty about having a day off.

"And, you know, something really strange happened to me. Before my pregnancies, I was someone who had to watch their weight. I had a personal trainer, I was working out, I would never eat anything sweet. Anyway, I got pregnant and when I was breastfeeding it just came off. I can eat whatever I want. If I don't eat enough I will lose weight."

Source: Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails